Designed specifically for broadcast-quality media processing, Altitude Media Cloud provides a high-performance, flexible and scalable platform for channel aggregation, archive storage, playout and VOD processing.
Encompass’ Altitude Media Cloud™
SETTING A NEW BAR FOR CLOUD-FIRST MEDIA SERVICES
BUILT FOR BROADCAST AND WHY THAT MATTERS
Altitude Media Cloud is specifically designed for broadcast customers
- Services that run on Altitude Media Cloud are optimized for broadcast-level SLAs
- Multiple availability zones and geo-diverse deployments ensure no single points of failure
- Native support for media protocols and standards ensures every frame is delivered
- Archive storage ensures 99.999999999% durability at a predictable cost
- Transparent service-based pricing for products inclusive of cloud costs so you know the price before you sign up
- On-demand pricing for events / varying workloads or commitment-based pricing for longer term services that ensure continuity at the optimum price
- Globally scalable services so you can meet peak viewer demand
- Exclusive access to Encompass’ private international satellite, fiber and IP network
Altitude Media Cloud is an easy button for you to manage and leverage content without the headache of building and maintaining a back-end technical framework. Altitude scales to match your needs at a speed that would be difficult to do internally.
Encompass has broadcast in its DNA and understands your workflows and business requirements, including how to transition them to the cloud. Now, you can focus on delivering content to your audience with the ability to scale to meet demands and new opportunities.
Security is at the heart of Altitude, offering SOC and TPN (Trusted Partner Network) compliance. We ensure you adhere to the most rigorous security practices demanded by content owners, such as Hollywood studios.
With native support for broadcast media standards and protocols, we ensure your signals always get through. Plus, you have “exclusive access” to a global infrastructure of IP, fiber, and satellite downlink and transmission capability, allowing advanced workflows moving video and audio around the world seamlessly within the cloud.