Global technology services company continues to provide full-time and occasion-use services to sports media distribution leader SINGAPORE AND ATLANTA (13 September 2018) – Encompass Digital Media, a global technology services company delivering end-to-end video playout and distribution solutions to broadcast and digital media companies, to provide IMG with comprehensive channel playout services from its broadcast facility in Singapore, including live event acquisition and aggregation, real-time and recorded playout and fibre delivery to the end platform. “Encompass offers IMG a complete, end-to-end solution for the Hub Sports 1 and Hub Sports 4 channels that we manage for Starhub,” states Rob Peile, VP Production Asia, IMG. “We use their extensive global footprint to acquire the live feeds, playout and deliver the services seamlessly.” “We are delighted to continue our longstanding relationship with IMG in Asia via the extension of the service provision for Hub Sports 1 and 4,” comments Encompass’ Marc Bruce, Managing Director – APAC & EMEA. “The requirement to manage the complex workflows and playout of high-end sports channels, is a natural fit for our highly skilled team of operators and engineers within our sports arena master control suite.” About Encompass Digital Media Encompass is a global technology services company focused on supporting TV networks, broadcasters, sports leagues and digital leaders with the delivery of their linear/nonlinear video content across television and digital platforms. Services include: global transmission and connectivity, channel playout, OTT/TV streaming and VOD, live events and disaster recovery. For more information, please visit www.encompass.tv, and follow us on social media – LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ascension Island – An Island Radio Transmission Station
- 5 Things to Consider Before Streaming Live Events
- What the TV Industry Can Learn from the Music Industry’s Technology Transformation
- A n00b’s Guide to eSports – Monetizing Live Events
- What is a Virtual Multichannel Video Programming Distributor (vMVPD)?
- Our Guide on Going OTT – Don't be afraid. Be prepared.
- The broadcasters’ content & video processing journey to the cloud
- Challenges on Broadcasting Live Stream of the Total Solar Eclipse
- Did OTT Steal this Summer’s Movies?
- Are you ready to launch an OTT channel?